AS IT IS 2016-03-07 Debris May Be From MH370 疑似发现马航MH370残骸 A piece of metal from missing Malaysia Airways Flight 370 may have been found in Mozambique. The metal is white and about one meter long. It is being sent to Australia for tes

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Has Fate Brought Us Together? 命运让我们聚在一起? Is it fate that brings us together today? No, not fate. It is simply time for Words and Their Stories. Or maybe it is fate. Maybe just this morning you said to someone, You know, I really wis

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Todd:OK, let's talk about hobbies. What do you like to do in yourfree time? 我们来谈谈兴趣爱好吧。空余时间你都爱干什么啊? Roe:You mean other than seducing ladies? 你的意思是除了吸引女士们? Todd:Yeah, well, we mig

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

I think the future of this planet depends on humans, not technology, and we already have the knowledge we're kind of at the endgame with knowledge. 我想地球的未来取决于人类自身,而非技术,而且我们已经意识到这一点,我们

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

As a whole, the ocean has absorbed almost half the CO2 humans have created in the last 200 years, drastically slowing the rate of global warming. 整体来说,在过去200多年来,人类所制造出的二氧化碳中有将近一半已经被海洋吸

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

When scientists inadvertently killed what turned out to be the worlds oldest living creature, it was bad enough. 一只被证明是世界上最古老的生物被科学家不小心弄死了,这似乎已经够糟糕的了。 Now, their mistake has be

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语作文 THE city's meteorological observatory issued a white warning sign Thursday indicating the city's weather could be influenced by a tropical sand storm in the next two days. The meteorological observatory in Beijing said the storm could hit t

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Local authorities on China's Hainan Island have upgraded wind emergency response levels from four to three as Tropical storm Vicente has grown into a typhoon. The newly formed typhoon is currently approaching the island from the Northeast. The Qiongz

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(223) / 评论(0) 分类 时事新闻英语视频

As government officials from eight Arctic nations - the United States, Russia, Canada, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway and Iceland - prepare to meet in Greenland next week to discuss the challenges of climate change, a report released May 4, 2011 un

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

《爱人》插曲Don't walk away  I've been waiting I've been searching for a beautiful one like you  I've been crying in the darkness like the bottom of the ocean  Please don't walk away 

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Aqua(水叮当)这个名字翻译得真好,耳闻就似乎听见水的声音!这首WE BELONG TO THE SEA在我看来只和清澈,蔚蓝,空灵和神秘有关。天籁般的声音与深邃的大海相融合,无尽的遐想只属于你自己

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

D Fish Ears Tell Fish Tales Fish have ears. Really. They're quite small and have no opening to the outside world carrying sound through the body. For the past seven years, Simon Thorrold, a university

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Two pieces of aircraft debris found on beaches in Mauritius and South Africa almost certainly came from Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, say Malaysian and Australian officials. 据马来西亚和澳大利亚官方近日表示,在毛里求斯和南非海

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Debris found in the western Indian Ocean on Wednesday appears to be part of a Boeing 777, the same model as Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that disappeared in 2014, according to a source close to the investigation. 根据调查组消息人士显示,碎

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

明天,明天的明天,明天的明天的明天一直到永远还能追随着一个人,漂洋过海。如果每一天都能对一个人说:明天我还要和你在一起,那么永远,也就是指日可待的梦想了吧~ Tomorrow Rosie Th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

1. Tsunami watches and warnings went into effect around the Indian Ocean, after a massive earthquake struck off Indonesia's coast. The US geological survey put the magnitude at 8.6, with at least one powerful aftershock. The quake sent Indonesian coa

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(四月)

There goes my heart beating 听,那是我真心跳动的声音, Cause you are the reason 因为你。 I'm losing my sleep 辗转难眠 Please come back now 回到我身边吧。 There goes my mind, racing 思绪纷乱 And you are the reason 只因你

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

PARIS, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Marine scientists and representatives from the private sector and military establishments would meet at UNESCO at the end of this month to measure noise's impact on marine life, the Paris-based UN scientific branch UNESCO s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A story where we gladly bid farewell to a 'smiling angel', a finless porpoise who looks as if he's always smiling. Xiao Hua, or Little Scar, is healthy, nimble, and with hardly a scar detectable now. But six months ago, he was a real scar face. The f

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Working coast to coast Sleeping on a train Caught between The settled life And on the road again People often ask me Where it is Im from Find it hard to tell them So I say it in a song Eagle in the mountains Floating on a breeze Shark out in the ocea

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐